Treasury & Forms
We have two Co-Treasurers at Mason-Rice – one for deposits and one for the overall budgeting, reporting and expense reimbursement. This year we are looking for a treasurer to handle deposits. John Gaines handles reporting and expenses. You can email the treasurers directly or contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FORMS & POLICIES:
Check Reimbursement Policy
To request payment for or reimbursement of any expenses incurred for a PTO program, please complete the M-R PTO Check Request Form. If you have any questions about whether the expense can be reimbursed, please check with the Committee Chair(s) and/or PTO co-presidents.
When filling out the form, you should:
- Reconcile your receipts, and add explanations if needed when submitting your check request form.
- Include all receipts or invoices.
- Breakdown the allocation of expenses if they relate to more than one category.
- Email the treasurer with the request and let them know if you are submitting a request that is time sensitive or is needed with less than a week’s notice. Specify the date you need the check in your communication.
Check requests are typically completed within a week of the request. Checks are generally delivered on Fridays, but may take longer if send through USPS. If you have any questions, please contact John Gaines at johnbgaines [at] yahoo.com.
Donations and Deposits
All donations made to the PTO are confidential.
To make cash or check deposits following an event:
- Complete a deposit form.
- Place all cash/checks for deposit together with the M-R PTO Deposit Form in an envelope.
- Email the treasurer to arrange envelope transfer due to limited building access this year.
Please do NOT leave anything in the Treasurer’s box as it is unsecured and we have limited access to the school building this year. Any questions can be directed to email@example.com.
Online Reimbursement Form