- Teacher websites – Classroom Websites (http://www.newton.k12.ma.us/masonrice) – emails, schedules, newsletters, resources
- Parent Allergy letter 20-21
- Mason-Rice After School Program (MRASP) – 617-244-7260. http://www.mrasp.com
- LIBRARY website with link to Reederama blog (http://elemlibraries.newton.k12.ma.us/masonrice)
- Mason-Rice School Lunch Menus Click on link and put Mason-Rice in the search bar.
Newton Public School Links
- Newton Public Schools (NPS) site. Find district information, School Committee documents and minutes, Out of District forms, our Massachusetts School Report card and much more.
- NPS Parent site. Links to Aspen information system including progress reports, change personal contact information, and payment information.
- NPS English Language Learner (ELL) Program information.
- NPS METCO program.
- Newton Special Education Parent Advisory Council (SEPAC) serrves as a parent resource and a liaison between parents and the administration. It provides a forum for parents to meet each other and with school department staff to discuss special education concerns, strategies and programs.
- Early Morning Program Update and Application.
- Newton Public School Online Registration for Fee-based Programs (i.e. Bus, Music)
- Newton School Committee
- Newton Public Schools Equity Policy
- Newton School Committee’s Bullying Policy
The City of Newton will make every effort to notify you of school cancellations, delayed openings or early dismissals due to inclement weather through the Connect telephone system. Newton Public Schools will contact the home and mobile phone numbers listed in your child’s Aspen All “No School/Delayed Opening” announcements will also be called in to the following radio stations and television channels before 6:00 a.m: WBZ Radio (1030 AM), WRKO Radio (680 AM), TV Channels 4, 5, 7. You may also log on to: www.newton.k12.ma.us or you may call (617) 559-9699 for a pre-recorded message.