Welcome to the Mason-Rice PTO!
The Mason-Rice Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) is a non-profit, all-volunteer group committed to enriching our children’s educational experiences at Mason-Rice and building a vibrant community within our school. We help parents and caregivers stay connected, understand our community’s needs, and foster community spirit; all of which is intended to maximize the experience of our students.
The Mason-Rice Book Fair is Next Week!
WHEN: Wednesday Nov. 17th – Sunday, Nov. 21st
- Wed. 11/17- Sun. 11/19 – Classroom visits to the outdoor Book Fair
- Wed. 11/17, 7-8:10pm – Zoom Pajama Party Read Aloud
- NEW!! Special hot cocoa kits available for presale now. Enjoy them during the PJ read aloud and support the 5th grade class!
- Sun. 11/21, 1-4pm – Family event with outdoor Book Fair shopping and more!
- Outdoor (in person!) and online (in pj’s!) shopping options
- Premiere of the M-R 2021/2022 school bookmark! (Contest winners will be announced during the fair)
What can you do today?
- Sign up to volunteer in your child’s class or as a cashier at the outdoor fair during school hours, or at the Sunday family event!
- Preorder your delicious hot cocoa kit – only $6!
- Check out the detailed Book Fair Information flyer that was sent home last week.
We cannot wait to celebrate Mason-Rice’s love for literacy this November!
NEW & UPCOMING: Annual Fund • Halloween Spooktacular (10/30) • First Thursday (11/4): North East of the Border Food Truck • Book Fair Volunteers Needed • Fifth Grade Bake Sale (11/2) • REMINDERS & UPDATES: Musical Mornings • Calendar Reminders • SUPPORT: Fundraising Promotions: Mabel’s Labels, Minted, AmazonSmile
NEW & UPCOMING: • Annual Fund • Halloween Spooktacular (10/30) • Fifth Grade Bake Sale (11/2) • First Thursday (11/4): North East of the Border Food Truck • Book Fair Volunteers Needed • REMINDERS & UPDATES: • Home Goods Drive • FORJ • Musical Mornings • Calendar Reminders • SUPPORT: • Fundraising Promotions: Mabel’s Labels, Minted, AmazonSmile