Welcome to the Mason-Rice PTO!
The Mason-Rice Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) is a non-profit, all-volunteer group committed to enriching our children’s educational experiences at Mason-Rice and building a vibrant community within our school. We help parents and caregivers stay connected, understand our community’s needs, and foster community spirit; all of which is intended to maximize the experience of our students.
The Mason-Rice Book Fair is Next Week!
WHEN: Wednesday Nov. 17th – Sunday, Nov. 21st
- Wed. 11/17- Sun. 11/19 – Classroom visits to the outdoor Book Fair
- Wed. 11/17, 7-8:10pm – Zoom Pajama Party Read Aloud
- NEW!! Special hot cocoa kits available for presale now. Enjoy them during the PJ read aloud and support the 5th grade class!
- Sun. 11/21, 1-4pm – Family event with outdoor Book Fair shopping and more!
- Outdoor (in person!) and online (in pj’s!) shopping options
- Premiere of the M-R 2021/2022 school bookmark! (Contest winners will be announced during the fair)
What can you do today?
- Sign up to volunteer in your child’s class or as a cashier at the outdoor fair during school hours, or at the Sunday family event!
- Preorder your delicious hot cocoa kit – only $6!
- Check out the detailed Book Fair Information flyer that was sent home last week.
We cannot wait to celebrate Mason-Rice’s love for literacy this November!
NEW & UPCOMING: Book Fair • M-R Auction Needs Volunteers • FORJ Meeting • Kids Campus Cleanup Continues • REMINDERS & UPDATES: Gift of Giving Update • Calendar Reminders
NEW & UPCOMING: Book Fair & Hot Cocoa Kits • Kids Campus Cleanup Series • M-R Auction is Back • HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED: CAS: Kemp Harris • Students Playing Ukuleles • REMINDERS & UPDATES: Gift of Giving • Fall Food Truck & Tea Days Success • MTK App Tip • Calendar Reminders